Moringa tea is made by harvesting fresh leaves from the moringa oleifera tree and drying them at low temperatures to preserve the vital nutrients that are released into your tea water. Dried leaves are then shredded and either retained in their loose form or bagged into tea bags.
The benefits of this refreshing herbal and green tea combination include:
• High in natural antioxidants
• High in natural anti inflammatory agents
• Contains all the essential amino acids
• U.K’s only certified organic moringa tea
• Naturally occurring caffeine
• Unbleached tea bags